Each One is Invited!
If you have no interest in joining the Ad Hoc Group, but you wish to comment on the Group's work, then:
- you can contribute your viewpoint in the per-page discussion, that is enabled for most pages; select the "discuss" button (under the page body);
- or you can create new threads or new posts in the Forum.
If you are a member of the Ad Hoc Group (see How to Join the Ad Hoc Group), then you will be allowed to contribute to the Convention drafting by editing pages in this wiki.
Read the draft articles and supporting pages carefully.
- If you want to improve the current version of an article, then simply click on edit button at the bottom of the page including it. This will open an editor.
- If you want to add a new article, then access page ".../nav:top and include a suitable new item in appropriate drop-down menu (in this case in "draft text", by adding an article. Next, select the newly added item; you will be invited to create the new page: create and instantly edit it!
- DON'T FORGET to use the per-page discussion or the forum to motivate your changes or additions, especially if your input requires some explanation.
Creating and editing convention articles and related contents is easy. But to smoothly manage the cumulative growth of the convention draft, contribute all content at the only one place where it fits best. If you hesitate, then ask the administrator!
Please visit Documentation pages to learn more as you practice.